ProSmoke Review: the Best Ecig on the Market
I was intrigued by e-cigs after seeing a blu advertisement. Before this I had been puffing on cigars occasionally for years, just out of love of the the tobacco aroma. Then a friend introduced me to clove cigarettes and told me to actually inhale a mouthful. I was overwhelmed by the relaxation and euphoria it brought. Especially after a big meal, it was the perfect after dinner mint. So I was smoking one premium Nat Sherman light once a day, but after a while I noticed I was coughing alot more during the day. So I decided to try an ecig to hopefully get the same sensations as smoking but without the carcinogens. I ordered the Prosmoke starter and both the battery and charger were defective, although customer service was quick to get me a replacement.
1. Construction: An amazing amount of engineering went into this little device. To think that they had to have a tiny tube hold liquid, batteries, and a heating element and be able to manufacture it affordably... that's not an easy feat. Especially when li-ion batteries are being used to heat an element, yet not overheat themselves or blow up. And it must perform thousands of repetitions. And be durable enough to withstand drops and impact, being the small handheld device that it is. 5/5 Stars
2. Performance: The vapor is thick and rich, although I do notice a little drop off in vapor production after the first 4-5 drags on a new cartridge. Compared to blu, which is the only other ecig I tried, prosmoke far outperforms blu with far longer lasting vapor and thickness. 4/5 Stars
3. Taste: This is the most lacking of all e-cigs, not just prosmoke. E-cigs seem to be very similar to a stage fog machine, which I believe acts on the same principles of heated PG water vapor. Thus, it tastes like a fog machine at a concert. The cherry flavor is the only one I can handle, as it seems to mask the fog machine taste the most. However, the plus side is that you don’t have any cotton mouth or aftertaste that tobacco leaves. So, it’s a +/- tradeoff. But I’m really surprised that the 2-pack a day smokers don’t miss the real taste/smell of their tobacco. It’s like trying to tell me that powdered milk tastes as good as real milk! 2/5 Stars
4. Sensation: I can definitely something like a nicotine hit, but it doesn’t provide the full relaxant euphoria that a cigarette gives. This is probably because prosmoke doesn’t have carbon monoxide and such, which obviously is a good thing. But, I do miss that relaxant feel nonetheless. 3/5 Stars
5. Smoothness: What a difference prosmoke's VG is compared to other ecigs that use PG. I tried the blu and coughed everytime, or at least felt a scratchyness in my throat. The prosmoke causes me to cough only if I'm trying to talk with a lung full of vapor, but as long as I'm smoking normally it's very smooth with zero throat irritation. 5/5 Stars
6. Price: The price of a starter kit is almost half of the other ecigs. I almost wonder if prosmoke is selling them at cost just to help get you introduced to their products and then make money on the cartridges. It's an incredible value at $60. I was hesitant to try other ecigs even though they had a money back guarantee, but if I was disappointed in prosmoke I wouldn't be so flustered about $60. So I gave it a try and didn't look back. Prosmoke is confident you will love their ecig they don't need to offer a money back guarantee. 5/5 Stars
7. Customer Service: Splendid overall. Fast and friendly communication, fast shipping. They give you the benefit of the doubt even if they didn't have to. They clearly want to build long term customers and be here for many years to help support smokers who want to quit. 5/5 Stars
PROs: Excellent vapor, thickness, nicotine, build quality, price, and customer service.
CONS: Taste & flavors could use improving.
BOTTOM LINE: The constructive criticism!)on the market! (aside from their unethical editing of customer reviews they don’t like…shame on your ProSmoke, you have plenty to be proud of and should be man enough to accept some legit